"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Praying Hands Ranch was founded in 1987 in Parker, Colorado. We are located on the corner of Hilltop Road and Daley Circle. We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Sectarian Christian Organization committed to meeting the needs of handicapped children, adults, troubled youth and disabled veterans in a therapeutic ranch environment.
Praying Hands Ranch offers Hippotherapy, Equine Programs, and Horticultural Experiences to clients. We serve 80+ special needs children and adults each week at our Therapeutic Riding Center.
Shirley A. Hanson, Executive Director
- PATH certified riding instructor-part time-must be able to work Saturdays
- Part-time OT, PT or SLP with Hippotherapy
Praying Hands Ranch uses horses to help people
Denver 7 Everyday Hero
(CLICK HERE to watch)
(CLICK IMAGE to watch)
- A Solid understanding of financial accounting principles, including financial statement preparation and making journal entries
- Must be an expert in QuickBooks and be proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Input, posting and reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card accounts
- Billing and invoicing in a timely manner
- Payroll experience
- Sales Tax Reporting for Fundraiser Events
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Accuracy, attention to detail and extreme organization is a must
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, busy environment
- Must enjoy working with special needs people and possess excellent customer service skills
Like us on Facebook!
Volunteers and donations are always greatly appreciated.
Volunteer seminar dates are on the Programs page.
Praying Hands Ranch uses many volunteers in our programs.
Please see How To Help for more information or call 303-841-4043.
- Part-time (OT, PT or SLP) with Hippotherapy
- Part-time PATH International Certified Riding Instructor. Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Please call 303-841-4043
Join our team in helping others!