Equine Therapeutic Session Dates
Winter Session January 08 - March 03
Spring Session March 26 - May 19
Summer Session June 11 - August 4 (7 week session)
with the week of July 1 to July 7 off
Fall Session August 27 - October 20
Prospective Client Registration Information
All prospective Clients must register by filling out a prospective client form or by letter or by
fax (720) 851-7679.
If you are sending a letter or fax please include:
- Who has referred you - name, address, and phone number.
- Date your letter - this determines the client's placement.
- The prospective client's name, address, phone number, age, weight, height and special needs.
- Has the student ridden before? If so, where and how long?
- Any fear of horses or animals?
- Any allergies?
- Mention the goals the parents, adult clients, or therapist are currently working on.
- If client is under age - provide name of parent/guardian, address, phone number for work and home. Adult clients - give us your home and work phone numbers, as well as your address.
Classes at Praying Hands Ranch are five days a week, Monday through Thursday and on Saturday. Classes are one hour in length and are generally held from 10:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Some days we have late afternoon classes available, depending on our clients' needs.
Equine sessions with riding instructors are eight weeks long and are Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Hippotherapy sessions on a one-to-one basis with a therapist are ongoing. Registrations are now being taken.
A Physical Therapist Evaluation may be necessary before assigning a client to a class, so please include any personal information that would help us to place your client's special needs in Equine or Hippotherapy programs.
Please note, due to safety precautions for both clients and horses, we are no longer able to take clients over the age of 70, or in excess of 180 pounds.
If we are able to place your client, please be advised and prepared by wearing proper attire and sturdy shoes. You may be needed to assist in your client's class as a volunteer.
For more information regarding our programs or assistance with the prospective client registration process, please contact the Ranch at 303-841-4043, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director, Praying Hands Ranches, Inc.
4825 E. Daley Circle
Parker, CO 80138