How To Help
"The benefits of volunteering are instantaneous!
The children's smiles and giggles warm my heart, and remind me of why I'm here."
"I always get more than I give.
If you want to do something wonderful for yourself, come be a volunteer!"
Anyone 14 years and older can be a Praying Hands Ranch Volunteer or donate in the following areas:
We are able to train volunteers helping with the Equine and Hippotherapy Programs regardless of experience. Here are some personal benefits you may gain when volunteering at Praying Hands Ranch:
- A strong sense of accomplishment
- An intimate bond between rider, volunteer, and horse
- The joy of making new friends
- Involvement with enthusiastic, unselfish, totally dedicated and committed volunteers
- Learning new skills
- Making a difference in the lives of others
- Volunteers are able to observe first-hand how the lack of confidence is replaced with renewed self-esteem
Praying Hands Ranch currently needs volunteers for all class times.
Classes are held Monday - Thursday and on Saturday. You choose the hours and the days that work best for you.
Volunteer Training Dates and Times for the 2021 Riding Schedule are as follows: (Volunteer Sessions are held in the PHR indoor arena)
Therapeutic Riding Session Dates
2021 Spring session Monday March 29
2021 Summer session June 14
Volunteer Training Dates 2021
Saturday, March 27, 9:00AM-3;00PM
Saturday June 12 9;00AM -3:00PM